Discover the Latest Kitchen Flooring Trends at the #1 Flooring Store in Dania Beach
Just like design trends change every year, flooring trends in the kitchen also come and go. But that doesn’t mean you have to listen exclusively to the trends. Whatever is out this year will surely be back next year or the year after, so you see, the ideal flooring for you is one that makes your heart sing and fits with the style of your new kitchen. Choosing a style of flooring in your kitchen or bath isn’t easy, and that’s why at Palmetto Kitchen & Bath Center, we make it easy for you to find the best match. Last year we saw a lot of wood like tile and even some bold choices that added pops of color and pattern into the mix. Today, anything goes as long as you love it and it fits your budget. But let’s take a look at some of the trends for flooring in 2020. Chances are you’ll find the perfect one in our flooring store in Dania Beach.
Here are 6 kitchen flooring trends that are popular for 2020:
- The pattern plays its part – Boring subway tile is out, so if you like the look that patterns bring then you may be happy with the revival of some of these exciting options like herringbone and chevron that offer a more contemporary slant.
- Distressed rustic and high-quality engineered wood– in 2020 flooring has decidedly more of an edge with distressed styles. Wire-brushed textures add richness to floors and convey a feeling of being hardscaped. The durability of these woods is unmatched, especially if you have an active family with kids. This wood hides imperfections like scrapes and scuffs perfectly.
- Tile that is good for our air – Tile with wood looks and eco-friendly elements are all the rage. These eco-friendly tiles do not release toxic chemicals into the air.
- Retro Flooring – If you love the Art Deco black and white look then you’re in luck! If you’ve always liked the feel of this retro style, then you’ll be thrilled that this dazzling flooring option is making a comeback in both bath and kitchen remodels in South Florida.
- Mosaic pattern tiles – Although this type of flooring has been a mainstay in design for years, what makes it fresh is the decidedly Parisian bistro feel with lots of black and white hues. Add Carrera white and black marble to any kitchen or bath for a luxurious blend of both modern and classic styles.
- Parquet flooring – this is not your grandmother’s parquet wood flooring – think patterns that include chevron, herringbone, squares, triangles, and even curves for a modern upscale look in your kitchen and bath. Parquet flooring looks expensive yet it can elevate the look of your space without breaking the bank.
Where can I find the perfect flooring for my kitchen remodel?
Choose the #1 trusted flooring store in Dania Beach to provide you with the best flooring options for your kitchen or bath. At Palmetto Kitchen & Bath Center, our creative team consists of professional designers, contractors, and installers that take care of everything from planning the layout to installing the flooring to your specifications. We are truly a one-stop flooring and design store for all your kitchen and bath remodel needs. What’s more, we guarantee all of our work and are not finished until you are completely satisfied. Contact us today and experience the difference in our kitchen design and flooring store in Dania Beach. We offer much more than flooring and can completely design your kitchen or bath with the latest cabinetry, countertops, and accessories all to suit your unique vision, style, and budget. You can come to our showroom in Dania Beach or call us at (954) 251-2590. It would be our privilege to design your dream kitchen or bath!